Hey, are you finding a solution regarding the problem of recovering from the dead phone? If yes then here is the best and freeway best way to convert contacts from phone to computer without losing any contact details and data hierarchy without any hassle. For non-technical and technical users. So, let’s start our today blog…
Manual Method to Recover Contacts from Dead Phone
We all know data is an extremely precious thing for everyone. But it is not necessary that all solutions are beneficial for a critical task. Well, we discover a manual method for you to Google contacts to sync with the computer in an accurate manner. So, follow the steps and guidelines given below.
- Then, log in to the Google Account. For that, provide the user credentials such as username, and password in the suitable fields.
- Now, click on the Google apps button (9 dots) and choose the Contacts file from the Gmail mail.
- After that, click on the Import Contacts to import broken phone numbers to Google mail.
Finally, the user has to import the contacts on the user’s Google account. However, the user has to import the Google Account into the user’s desktop.
Transfer Contacts from Broken Phone to Desktop
- After that, log in to Google mail on the user’s windows local computer.
- Then, export all contacts from your Gmail account to the user’s desktop.
- Finally, transfer contacts from the Recover Contacts from the dead phone to the PC.
Limitations of Manual Method
- Using this manual method, non-technical users can’t follow manual way, they required proper technical knowledge of a particular application.
- User can easily lose their data and the data hierarchy using this manual method, moreover, this manual method, is too lengthy for any type of user.
So, it’s better to overcome this problem users can easily continue with the highly recommended professional solution to export Contacts from broken phones Dead phone to PC.
Professional Solution to Recover Contacts from Dead Phone
The Perfect vCard to CSV Conversion to export contacts from the broken phone to the desktop without any hassle and hard work. Using this software users can easily save users smartphones. The users can easily upload their files via clicking on the Add file and Add folder button and easily get the complaints preview of the user’s vCard contacts data file data. This utility has an easy and the best user-friendly interface for non-technical and technical users.
On the other hand, this export the user’s Phone vCard contacts file into different types of file formats such as Google CSV, Yahoo CSV, CSV, Merge VCF, Split VCF, and PST file. Furthermore, this tool converts the user’s Phone contacts file into the bulk process. In addition, this tool works with the offline process and maintains the contacts file data hierarchy.
- Download and Run the software on the user’s local operating device.
- After that, click on the Add file and Add folder option and upload the user’s contacts file from the dead phone in the tool panel.
- Then, click on the Export button and choose the CSV file format from the drop-down menu in the software.
- Now, click on the Browse button and choose the desired destination location to recover the contacts from a broken phone.
- Finally, hit the export button to start the process of Recover Contacts from the dead phone.
In this blog, we talked about how to recover Contacts from the dead phone without losing any contact details and without losing any data hierarchy. Using 2 simple solutions Manual Method and a professional solution. The first method is the manual method, this manual method is freeway and the best method for technical users. But is this manual method, user can easily lose their data while prosing these steps. It’s better to continue with the professional solution. In addition, it tool has a free trial demo version to check the tool’s world-class facilities.
Also Read: 6 BENEFITS OF PUZZLE PLAY FOR
recover contacts from dead phone:postingmil.com