The two main objectives of a call center are to gather valuable leads for business and provide world-class customer support. A call center CRM software assists them by managing the customer information and also ensuring that a customer reaches the right agents as soon as possible. In this digital era, the method of communication could be anything from live chat, social media, SMS Text, but dominantly voice calling. Therefore, you need a robust application that can unify all these communication platforms and make the experience seamless for both representatives and customers. In this article, we are going to unravel some aspects of call centers and show you how software can help in improving them.
Why do you even need a Call Center CRM system?
The operation of a call center predominantly involves a lot of calls, which is way more difficult than any other communication method. Let us tell you why that is.
Suppose, you are on a call with a valuable customer who brings enormous sales to your company. He/She asked you a question regarding products then you have to answer instantly. You can’t afford to take long pauses or tell them to hold frequently just for finding the appropriate information. This not only completely ruins the customer experience but also increases the flight risk of the customer.
Now, what will you do in this scenario? Clearly, hanging up the phone or telling the customer to call later are not options. There is only one solution here, which is an integrated Call Center CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution. It can present you with the entire customer history and their journey in just a few clicks. This is a win-win situation, the customer gets what they want in no time and the agent productivity will be improved significantly.
Before you jump to the conclusion of having CRM software, you should first do due diligence regarding your Call center. Continue to the next section to know more.
How to choose the best Call Center CRM?
In general, there are two types of Call centers. One is inbound and the other is outbound call centers. Both of them have basic differences in operations. Let us share brief information.
- Inbound Call Center: These are the call centers where agents and representatives receive calls from the customers. It could be related to anything like assistance in product purchase, technical support, etc. If this is your type then you need software that consists of call routing functionality so you can divert the call to the right support rep or agent.
- Outbound Call Center: Opposite to inbound, here agents receive a list of contacts and they need to get in touch with the customers. For this purpose, you need a power dialer that can automatically dial contacts directly from the list, just like Twilio Auto Dialer. You can also set a delay time between calls as per your requirement.
Essential Features of an Ideal Call Center CRM Software
- Integration with other business applications: It’s the first and foremost feature that you should be looking for. Being in the Call Center business, you are required to use many applications like telephony software for communicating with customers. If they are not integrated together then instead of simplifying they will make your business operation even more complicated.
- Call Routing: This is something that is important for both inbound as well as outbound calls. This will allow you to transfer calls to the appropriate support rep instantly. In some applications, the call routing feature is advanced enough to tell you which agents are currently busy and which are free at the moment.
- Call Reports: For assessing the performance of agents this feature is very important. Through this, you will be able to see key metrics like response time, average hold time, unanswered calls, etc. With the help of this, you can get a holistic view of an agent’s activity and see whether they are hitting their mark or not.
In today’s competitive world, customer experience is everything. You can’t afford to cut loose on any calls otherwise they are going to your peers. Being able to understand the customer’s needs on a personal level and then solve them should be the top priority. And a Call Center CRM is the only way to go.
Call Center CRM:Postingmil.com