There are many different styles of wigs on the market, and acquiring a wig can be difficult. Lace front wigs, human hair wigs, and a variety of other wig-like hairpieces are available for women. This buying guide will walk you through the entire process of purchasing wigs especially lace front wigs. A wig is a head covering typically made of human or animal hair, though some wigs are made of synthetic fibers.
What Is A Lace Front Wig?
Lace front human hair wigs are made to give the appearance of natural hair growth along the hairline. They are made of the finest Indian, Chinese, or European Remy Hair (your choice), and the hairs are hand-tied onto a delicate lace base.
This illusion enhances the natural appearance of the hair and allows the wearer to style the wig away from their face without revealing that they are wearing a wig.
1. It provides a natural-looking hairline: front lace wigs for black women are excellent when you want to keep your wig a closely guarded secret. The invisible sheer lace front blends with your skin’s complexion, giving the appearance of natural hair growth along the hairlines.
2. Lace frontals provide their wearers with much-needed style versatility. You typically have more styling options, which adds to the believability and natural appearance!
3. Front lace wigs are also extremely durable due to the lace material used in their production. It is also more breathable than other types of wigs.
4. Wearing a protective style, specifically lace wigs, allows your hair to rest between styles away from the harsh elements that occur naturally in the environment, as well as the things we do to our hair to look the way we want it to look, such as using heat and coloring.
5. People who wear lace front wigs can engage in a wide range of activities without fear of their wigs being detected.
3 Ways To Get The Most Of Your Lace Front Wig
a. Hide Your Natural Hair: Before wearing the wig, we recommend pulling back your hair and securing it. This will prevent any of your hair from being accidentally exposed beneath the lace front. If you don’t have hair for whatever reason, simply align the lace front with your natural hairline to create a smooth transition from your skin to the wig’s artificial hairline.
b. Match It To Your Skin Tone: Many women have done this for years.
c. Use Caution When Handling The Wig: The lace on the wig is made of very delicate material. Every time you take it, make sure you handle it with care.
How Will It Work For You?
Your measurements determine the wig’s fit. The measurements are the most crucial aspect of the custom ordering process. You must use a flexible tape measure to measure your head at six points.
3. Ear-to-Ear Across Front Hairline;
4. Ear-to-Ear Over Top of Head;
6. Nape of Neck
How To Wash And Care For Lace Front Wig
- Use a wide-tooth comb to brush hair in sections (bottom, middle, top) from top to bottom. Instead of brushing, trim excess tangles as desired.
- Gently shampoo the hair with lukewarm water.
- Thoroughly rinse in cold water and shake off excess water. (Avoid wringing hair.)
- Allow the hair to air dry. To dry your hair, do not use a blow dryer.
- Apply styles as desired.
So, now that you know the advantages of purchasing front lace wigs and how to select the best one for you, what are you waiting for? Visit wig shops near me and select one of the best quality lace wigs for yourself to enhance your appearance.